The Coach House (Ref: CHTR)
London self-catering accommodation with a difference
– original and unique in London, there’s only one Coach House!
- Self-catering accommodation for up to 5 people
- Exclusive use – only one party staying at a time
- Your own little cottage with private entrance
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen
- Great neighbourhood – many good local pubs and restaurants
- Just 20 minutes by tube (every 3 mins) from the centre of London
- Contact with the natives!
Visiting a foreign city is always fun but so much more enjoyable if you have people to stay with who will look after you and give you advice on anything you are interested in doing or seeing. But finding such a place is not easy.
The Coach House in a quiet, safe, fashionable part of town is a place to stay with a difference!
Running as a very popular B&B, over 3,000 guests since 2000 (you might find us still listed as such in travel guide books or web sites), since Covid we are now offering the Coach House only as self-catering accommodation.
This does not seem to have affected he number of people who want to stay, possibly as there is a 24/7 convenience store within a 5 minute walk selling pretty much anything that you might want for breakfast in the Coach House and a number of cafes less than 10 minutes away if you want to breakfast out.
- High quality accommodation. The Coach House is a separate building, standing in the garden of the main house, with its own self-contained facilities (two bedrooms, two bathrooms and kitchen) and its own a private entrance. It is ideal accommodation for a family/group of up to 5 people or just a couple
- Exclusive use – we only take booking at a time. Part of a friendly London family home, just 20 minutes by tube (every 3 mins) from the centre of London
- Free high speed wifi
- Great value for money, from £44 (approx. US$54) per person per night (with 5 people staying). Perfect for the first time visitor to London – we can arrange a car to collect you from the airport – or the experienced traveller wanting to try something a little different
You have a true London experience with real “contact with the natives”. Your hosts, Harley and Meena are here to chat, answer any questions about London, UK – or anything else.
The Coach House is a very convenient base for central London. Travel to central London is quick and easy – the tube (subway) station is 5/7 mins walk, trains are every 3/4 mins and it’s a 25 min ride to the centre.
£130 per night for 2, £220 per night for 5.
Full details and booking at: coachhouse.chslondon.com.
Read our TripAdvisor reviews.