Our Concierge Service
Our famed Concierge Service now starts from the moment you book your rental – previously it was from when you arrived in London.
Now we’ll give you help planning and organising your London trip as well as help and support while you are here.
You will probably have a London guide book but these web pages might help in your initial planning:
What’s on in London – some 40 events spread throughout the year, most of them unique to London and available to London visitors, with links to relevant web site and details of how to book/be involved. These range from the quiescently British: The Queen’s Birthday Parade (Trooping the Colour) to the Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle a free event for all ages.
Suggested Iineraries for stays of 3, 4 5 and more days stay.
Useful London Links – with sections on: Getting Around, London Guides, Major Attractions, Sightseeing Tours, What’s On, Other Useful Links (currency converter, babysitting services)
151 Things to do In London, a miscellany of interesting things to do and see, with links to relevant web pages.
Our Blog – with many and varied articles such as: Interesting London Walks, London’s Top 10 tourist Attractions, London for Free, Eating out in London, Famous London Restaurants, Historic London Pubs, London Bus Routes For Sightseeing. The 180 blog posts are searchable if you are looking for something in particular.
We can advise on:
- Itinerary planning. Tell us what are your interests are. We’ll give you suggestions on what to do and see.
- Itinerary advice. Are you getting the most out of your visit? Are you trying to do too much? How will what you propose work out in practice?
- Fine Dining. Tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll recommend restaurants.
- Sports fixtures. We’ll advise on how to get tickets.
- Active London. Runners / swimmers / skaters / walkers. What would you like to do? We’ll tell you how.
- Music. Classical, jazz, rock etc. We know what’s on and where.
- Services. Babysitters/childcare, limo, private guide. We can point you in the right direction.
- London thrills. Climb the O2, go white water rafting etc.
- Children. We know what they like and where it is.
- Limited mobility. We’ll make suggestions about how to cope.
- Other advice. Historic pubs, smart bars, clubs.
If you need help contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org