Month: September 2019
by Harley Nott
London New Year’s Eve Fireworks 2019 tickets will go on sale at 12-noon (UK time) on Friday 27 September.
If you want to come to this incredible event, put the date in your diary. Remember, you must have a ticket if you want to be there on the night.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve and welcome 2020 with a bang at London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks. This spectacular event takes place on the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Get ready for one of the most spectacular celebrations of its kind in the world. Set against the capital’s unique skyline, if you are in London over New Year’s it really is something not to miss. Register now for updates and a reminder the day before tickets go on sale.
Somewhere to Stay
And if you’re planning on being in London over the festive period you’ll need somewhere to stay, and a vacation rental is so much nicer than a hotel. Why?
* With a vacation rental you get more space
* There’s no need to dress up or “put on a face” to go out of your room
* It’s cheaper – especially for a party of 3 or more people and for a group
* It’s more practical, preparing some of your own meals (Christmas dinner?) or getting takeaways is cheaper than always eating in restaurants. You can buy and sample the local specialities
* To summarise – you get to “live like a local”.
Book Now. Others have already started booking their London accommodation for Christmas / New Year.
Rather than chance an Airbnb, at Coach House Rentals we’ve been looking after our guests since 2001. You’ll find us in several London guide books: Frommers, Rick Steves, National Geographic, Marco Polo, and you get our full concierge service.
At the moment we still have lots of availability over the festive period, but it will start to go quickly from here on in. If you want first pick and to be sure of getting your preferred rental – start thinking about it now, and you’re bound to appreciate our concierge service.
One other thing, with all this Brexit nonsense, the US$ has never been so strong against the British pound – so now is a great time to visit London.