Month: March 2019
How to find your London vacation apartment
A vacation rental in London? There’s just too much choice!
The problem. Airbnb list over 50,000 London rentals, HomeAway claim over 9,000. How can you possibly filter them and choose the right one for you? Even if you do there’s the nagging doubt that you might not get what seems to be on offer.
The solution. Use a small, specialist company like Coach House Rentals. With just some 50 hand-picked central London properties, a list of satisfied guests as long as your arm (just view our testimonials) and the services of our reservation team to help you choose what’s right for you – we take the hassle and frustration out of choosing and booking.
And it doesn’t end there. We’ll arrange a car to collect you at the airport, we’ll be at your rental when you arrive to greet you, hand over the keys, explain how everything works and answer any questions. And while you’re here we provide a 24/7 help line to call if you have any problems.
Our famed Concierge Service now starts from the moment you book your rental – previously it was from when you arrived in London. Now we’ll give you help planning and organising your London trip as well as help and support while you are here. You don’t get all that with Airbnb or HomeAway!
Great value. With the current exchange rate of $/£1.30, London is excellent value compared to past years. So realise that dream – go to our web site and choose your London rental today.
Ten reasons to come to London this summer, with Coach House Rentals
1. Exchange rate. At US$/£1.30 the current exchange rate means you get lots of £££ for your dollars.
2. Why use Coach House Rentals? Because we’ve been looking after our guests since 2001. We have many thousands of satisfied customers – read the testimonials with each property listing. Many have agreed to act as a reference – you just have to ask and we’ll put you in touch.
3. Excellent value for money. We haven’t increased our prices for 3 years, so our London vacation rentals are great value for money, especially for a party of 3 or more.
4. “Live like a local” in a hand-picked real home. You get a whole apartment or house to yourself (no sharing) and much more space and freedom to do what you want than in a cramped hotel room.
5. Flexible renting. Any day to any day with a minimum stay of 5, not 7, nights.
6. Real people to help you choose. You don’t need to rely just on a web listing. If you can’t find the answer to your question on our faqs, we are here to respond to your emailed queries or you can talk to us on the phone.
7. Safe and secure booking process. When you enter your card details on our secure https payments page, the information goes directly to our in-house servers before being manually processed. There is no risk of being scammed – as does sometimes happen when using the mass market listing sites.
8. Personal Service. We can arrange a car to meet you at the airport. When you arrive at your rental all will be ready for you, we’ll be there to check you in, hand over the keys, show you how everything works and answer any questions you may have.
9. 24/7 help line in case of any further questions or problems.
10. Concierge Service. Our famed Concierge Service now starts from the moment you book your rental – previously it was from when you arrived in London. Now we’ll give you help planning and organising your London trip as well as help and support while you are here.
The spring and summer is booking up fast so book now to get the vacation rental of your choice. Join the many 1,000’s of satisfied guests we’ve looked after since 2001.