Month: December 2014
We regularly hear of people who have been scammed booking their vacation rental via Craigslist or one of the many listing sites.
Sure – you might get a bargain, but while most ads are genuine, the sad fact remains that there are many fraudsters out there and these sites are an ideal environment for them.
Play it safe and book with a reputable company. Coach House Rentals has been in business since 2001 and we have had several thousand happy, satisfied guests.
We have been in business for over 12 years and are approaching our 4,500th rental! We have been awarded “Excellent” by Trip Advisor in 2013 and 2012, a testament to the hard work and dedication of all the Coach House team.
You will find on our web sites numerous testimonials from past guests, many of whom have kindly agreed to act as a reference for us, their e-mail addresses are available on request – you just have to ask!
1. With a vacation rental you get more space.
2. There’s no need to dress up or “put on a face” to go out of your room.
3. It’s cheaper – especially for a party of 3 or more people and for a group.
4. It’s more practical, preparing some of your own meals or getting take-aways is cheaper than always eating in restaurants, foodies can buy and sample the local specialities.
5. And to summarise – you get to “live like a local”.
3 day visit
- Open top bus tour
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the guard
- Royal Collection
- Royal Mews
- State Rooms (open August & September)
- Houses of Parliament
- Big Ben
- Tower of London
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- British Museum
- National Gallery
- Tate Gallery
- Tate Modern
- London Eye
- Drink in a traditional London pub
- Eat in traditional London restaurant
- like Green’s Restaurant and Oyster Bar
- Tea at Fortnum’s, The Ritz or Brown’s