London New Year’s Eve Firework Display
You need to act NOW if you want tickets to the famous London New Year’s Eve firework display.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve and welcome 2017 with a bang at London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks. This spectacular event takes place on the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Get ready for one of the most spectacular celebrations of its kind in the world. Set against the capital’s unique skyline, if you are in London over New Year’s it really is something not to miss.
The main batch of tickets will be released in late September – and they go VERY quickly! Sign up for ticket updates and be ready when the tickets are released.
Somewhere to Stay
And if you’re planning on being in London over the festive period you’ll need somewhere to stay, and a vacation rental is so much nicer than a hotel. Why?
1. With a vacation rental you get more space.
2. There’s no need to dress up or “put on a face” to go out of your room.
3. It’s cheaper – especially for a party of 3 or more people and for a group.
4. It’s more practical, preparing some of your own meals (Christmas dinner?) or getting take-aways is cheaper than always eating in restaurants. You can buy and sample the local specialities.
5. To summarise – you get to “live like a local”.
Book now! Others have already started booking their accommodation for Christmas / New Year. At the moment we still have lots of availability but it will start to go quickly from here on in. If you want first pick and to be sure of getting your preferred rental – start thinking about it now, and you’re bound to appreciate our concierge service.