by Harley Nott
A must read before you book your spring or summer holiday.
Ten reasons to come to London this summer, with Coach House Rentals.
1. Exchange rate. The British Pound is at its lowest rate ever against the US dollar (£/$ 1.23), and many other currencies, but you can be sure that this won’t last for ever.
2. Why use Coach House Rentals? Because we’ve been looking after our guests since 2001. We have many thousands of satisfied customers – read the testimonials with each property listing. Many have agreed to act as a reference – you just have to ask and we’ll put you in touch.
3. Excellent value for money. We haven’t increased our prices for 4 years, so our London vacation rentals are great value for money, especially for a party of 3 or more.
4. “Live like a local” in a hand-picked real home. You get a whole apartment or house to yourself (no sharing) and much more space and freedom to do what you want than in a cramped hotel room.
5. Flexible renting. Any day to any day with a minimum stay of 5, not 7, nights.
6. Real people to help you choose. You don’t need to rely just on a web listing. If you can’t find the answer to your question on our faqs, we are here to respond to your emailed queries or you can talk to us on the phone (+44 20 8355 3192).
7. Safe and secure booking process. When you enter your card details on our secure https payments page, the information goes directly to our in-house servers before being manually processed. There is no risk of being scammed – as does sometimes happen when using the mass market listing sites.
8. Concierge service. We can arrange a car to meet you at the airport. When you arrive at your rental all will be ready for you, we’ll be there to check you in, hand over the keys, show you how everything works and answer any questions you may have.
9. We have a 24/7 help line in case of any further questions or the unlikely event of any problems.
The spring and summer is booking up fast so book now to get the vacation rental of your choice. Join the many 1,000’s of satisfied guests we’ve looked after since 2001.